If there is one thing that you need to learn about digital marketing, it is the significance of boosting your social media accounts. Keep in mind that these accounts represent your company to the online market. The moment these accounts fail, it can have adverse effects on your business. As such, it is imperative on your part to familiarize the different strategies to use for this kind of marketing effort.
Can You Be Personable and Professional at the Same Time?
Image source: BuildFire
The secret to success on social media is to show to everyone why your account is fascinating. The good thing is that you can be both personable and professional in all your posts and uploads. As much as possible, show to everyone that you are not biased so that your followers will not dislike or hate you. Remember to maintain professionalism in your online presence because failure to do so can negatively affect your brand. Learn to research the proper etiquette to observe when it comes to updating your social media accounts. Think twice before you post a photo, video or status update.
The Rules of Being Authentic
Image source: Plann
Never become someone you are not in social media. Instead, focus on how to remain authentic to ensure that your followers will continue to support your brand. One of the essential rules to keep in mind is to avoid using photos that are not yours. Make your own content, including videos. At the same time, be sure to write your own captions for all online posts. The moment people find out that you are fake, it can backfire and damage your company’s reputation. If you need to quote a person or use a copyrighted photo, it is best if you credit the original owner because he owns the intellectual property rights to it.
Winning Strategies to Try
Image source: doTERRA
Show everyone that you operate a legitimate business by letting people know the stories behind your company. For example, create posts that will allow your target market to meet the employees who strive hard to produce products that are to be distributed under your trade name. Another way of doing this is to post behind-the-scenes videos of your day-to-day operations. The more you make an effort to show the personal side of your business, the more people will become interested in trying your products and services. As such, think of better ways to show your good side to your target audience.
With these strategies, you’ll be on your way to marketing your brand more effectively.
Thank you for sharing this space with me!
When you’re ready, here are some ways I can help you:
- Sign up to receive FREE PR tips. These are bite-sized, actionable tips on PR, social media, email marketing, public speaking and more.
- Join my Facebook group, Get R.E.A.L Results where you can get answers to your PR questions, be the first to hear about upcoming webinars and events and network with other small business owners
- Need help brainstorming PR ideas? Book a strategy session with me where you can pick my brain, and leave with tips you can put into action right NOW! If we’re a good fit, I’ll share how we can work together.
- Boost your business with email marketing. As a certified solution partner for Constant Contact, I can show you how to use their marketing tools to reach more customers and build quality relationships with the ones who need what you offer. Sign up for a free demo.
- If you have any comments, questions, or want to reach me directly, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, via Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Check out my website, Studio 4 PR, to learn more about me.
Here’s to helping you Get R.E.A.L, get noticed and get results!
(The “Get R.E.A.L” Girl)
Permission to reprint: You are free to reprint or share this as long as:
It’s printed in its entirety
It includes the information in the bio box
Robin Taney , the Get R.E.A.L Girl and owner of Studio 4 PR, works with small business owners and entrepreneurs to help them Get R.E.A.L (realistic, engaging, authentic, and designed for longlasting (in other words, real) results. You can connect with her at email@example.com , via Twitter , or Facebook, or her newsletter, Get R.E.A.L
Studio4PR. All rights reserved.